Yes, so I haven’t been working on PonyQuest for the past few weeks, due to work, family, laziness, and other video games being released but that is irrelevant.
It’s just an earlyish engine test-type thing, but it’s already great.
Things to point out:
- the title screen is great
- the “intro” “story” page is fantastic
- the “bucking” mechanic “feels” amazing, gameplay-wise
- you can press SHIFT for awesomeness
- you can climb a tree to the left of where you start and discover a character that will make you shout, aloud, as I did, “GOTY 2011”
- more stuff I probably didn’t find
In short, this is the most promising pony fangame project I’ve ever seen, and I just had to share it with the few of you who are following me still.
Hope it turns into a fuller game soon!